The Department is committed to supply Bahraini and GCC markets with qualified graduates who are well equipped with knowledge, abilities, skills and trends in business management. Such qualified graduates readily live up to the challenges of the twenty-first century. To actualise its mission, the Department recruits qualified faculty members who are able to familiarise their students with the best and the latest in technology and to provide them with essential sources of education. Also the Department maintains an appropriate learning environment to help enhance the whole educational process
The objectives of the Department are as the following:
- To provide valuable information essential for success in the profession of business management.
- To meet the needs and expectations of students at different stages of learning.
- To provide the Bahraini and GCC markets with highly qualified business graduates.
- To provide students with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to understand the world of business organisations and management, so as to achieve success in their working life.
- To provide educational resources and an appropriate environment thus ensuring the smooth implementation of the programme.
- To implement and sustain its programs in accordance with the qualification criteria as per requirements of the Bahraini Ministry of Education.
- To assume interaction with the local community.
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) (Arabic).
- Master in Human Resource Management (MHRM) (Arabic).
- *new B.A. (Hons) Management and Business Studies (English – For more information please refer to the booklet).