The Department of Political Science is one of the leading departments at the Applied Science University, operating under the umbrella of the College of Administrative Science. This Department is distinguished in terms of its curriculum and the faculty members, who use the latest methods to undertake education based on their own views as well as the visions of the leading figures in the field of politics. The students enrolled in this Department must successfully complete 129 credit hours to earn their Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. Upon the completion of their bachelor’s programme, the students will obtain familiarity with international relations, diplomatic studies and political studies, research methods, Islamic culture, and Bahrain’s political system.
The objectives of the department are as the following:
- To prepare and qualify students for future career by providing them with essential skills and knowledge.
- To encourage its students to use scientific references related to their field of study.
- To build strong ties and relationships with the local and regional institutions.
- To develop scientific research tendencies at the Department.
- To link theory to practice by adopting a field training course.
B.A. Political Science (BPS) (Arabic)