Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrative Department
- Prepare the necessary studies about the number of faculty members, administrative employees and technicians and the actual needs of the departments and colleges.
- Provide transport services.
- Take the required steps in obtaining, stamping work permits and follow up with employees affairs.
- Hotel reservation and booking of flight tickets.
- Follow up on the performance of employees, overcome all obstacles that encounter the employees and make all efforts to improve and develop their performance.
- Issue the documents which the employees need upon returning from their leaves and revising their files carefully.
- Make every effort to provide a safe, secured and healthy environment for all of the University’s stakeholders.
- Follow up on procedures related to Bahrain Labor Market Regulatory Authority and social insurance for all employees at the university.
Mr. Maan Al Nasser
Head of Administrative Affairs Department