The objectives of Alumni Club are to:
- establish links between the graduates and the university. This could be achieved through “Reunion Event” held on regular basis.
- educate graduates in their role in serving the university and their nation for a better society and continuous development.
- strengthen links and relations between the university and graduates in order to promote exchanging experiences.
- cooperate with the university in order to achieve its educational, cultural and social targets.
- enhance sense of responsibility towards the university, society and to develop the graduates with a sense of citizenship.
- seek financial help to the club in order to proceed with its activities.
- create an atmosphere of interacting between the graduates and their university. This could be achieved by the participation of the graduates in the university’s exhibitions, workshops and events.
- update the database of the graduates.
- create links between the Applied Science University and the other universities whether these universities inside or outside the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Graduates must reveal to the students the reasons behind their success. This will help the graduates to be a role model for the students.
- know the opinion of the graduates about the reputation and status of the university at their job and community and follow up such issues on regular basis.
- help the new graduates with job interviews through workshops.
- support new graduates by preparing them to their potential work environment, through workshops and seminars.
The mission of Applied Science University Alumni Club is to foster a lifelong connection among alumni, and the Bahraini community—and to generate goodwill and support for the University.
- Increase institutional identity and pride
- Promote cross-school connections and interdependency
- Leverage institutional resources toward shared alumni engagement objectives
Alumni Relations Office
ASU has over 3000 Middle East and Northern African regions alumni spread over 12 countries
The Alumni relations Manager can offer facilities and departments support and advice on creating long-term relationships and engaging with their alumni, which can bring lasting benefits to both groups.
The benefits include the following:
- Events support
- Alumni Database